The EMM-Tech Short Course was created by Ross Emmett, founder of the EMMETT Technique, so that non-therapists would have the opportunity to use some of his work to help themselves, friends and family. The course contains 11 moves which have been selected from the Practitioner Course. The course can be taken by anyone. The moves are easy to learn and simple to use. No prior experience is necessary.
Next course is on Saturday 7th July in Haltwhistle. Click here for information and a booking form.
You will learn how to help with:
- Restricted Neck rotation
- Shoulder issues including biceps strain, arm restrictions
- Grip strength, elbow problems and RSI in wrists
- Lower back tightness and pain
- Breathing restrictions
- Hunched over posture
- Tightness in ITB – great for cyclists
- Difficulty with squatting and lack of strength in the legs
- Tightness and fluid in the calves
- Balance and stability
“Excellent teaching of an amazing technique. Everyone can benefit from the Emmett Technique.” PS
“Just amazing what a difference is made by what seems such a small action. I’ll use the techniques learned.” SG
“Thoroughly enjoyed it. Lots of useful stuff.” NM