Prevention is cheaper and easier than cure!
Maintenance treatments can:
- nip niggles in the bud that might otherwise develop into a more serious problem
- flush your muscles out keeping you healthy and flexible
- keep your training on track
- keep on top of repetitive work stresses and strains
- keep chronic conditions under control
- help you cope with stress
Regular treatments can be organised at the optimum time interval to suit your body and lifestyle.
“I consider a regular massage to be an important part of my self care routine. Each time I walk out of Maureen’s therapy room I feel like I have my inner bounce back no matter what life’s been throwing at me.” AP